Marcus C. Martin
Marcus has 22 years of mortgage experience serving the Triangle area as well as many states in the southeast. Being a Raleigh native, Marcus has a strong connection to and deep roots in the community. He truly cares about his customers and their experience going through the mortgage process. Marcus’s combination of business experience as a business owner, a business broker as well as a real estate agent and investor, life insurance agent, and financial professional helps him understand complex financial transactions and therefore can assist you with important decisions. Marcus is recognized at an expert in the mortgage industry. Let him help you with your next mortgage, you will be glad you did.
- B.A. Economics - UNC Chapel Hill - Class of 1987
- Sanderson High School - Raleigh, NC - Class of 1982
ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS
- NC Mortgage Loan Originator License (#I-109951)
- NC Real Estate License since 1992, broker since 2007
- Recipient of prestigious John D. Swofford Scholar-Athlete Award UNC Chapel Hill - 1986 - Soccer
- NC Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Life and Health Insurance license, Insurance Broker (Active), licensed title agent
- My family and Friends are awesome!
- Making a positive difference in lives of my family, friends, co-workers and community
- “Ambassador Club” producer at Equity Services, Inc. (Mortgage) 2002-2008
- "Chairman's Circle" producer at Corporate Investors Mortgage Group, Inc. 2010-2013, 2015, 2016
- Career personal mortgage loan production in 1000's of units; Foreclosures 3.
- Platinum level Award 2012 Gene Pleasants Insurance Agency
- Asbury Methodist Church
- Travel - beach, mountains, international
- Sports – soccer, skiing, running, yoga
LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
Soccer people, International people, Smart people, Fun people.